For booking information or any additional questions, contact Dance Industry's Party Coordinator, Tammy Felton firstname.lastname@example.org
DANCE INDUSTRY BIRTHDAY PARTIES
A fantastic way to celebrate your child’s special day! At each and every party, your birthday star and his/her friends will learn a high-energy dance routine! They will also play games, have contests, and want more!
Having your party at Dance Industry allows the family members of the birthday child the pleasure of "pulling up a chair" and enjoying the show while your party host keeps your guest entertained!
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently only allowing parents of the immediate family hosting the party. The Birthday party assistant will be checking health survey and temperature at the front entrance. All must wear a face mask at all times. We ask that parents familiarize themselves with the drop off and pick up area. Pick up will occur at the South exit door.
Themes depend upon your birthday child's age, gender, and personal preferences.
You are welcome to suggest a preferred theme or idea, but some popular parties we have done in the past are:
Trolls, Disney Sing Along, Ballerina*, Princess*, So You Think You Can Dance, Hip Hop**, Unicorn, Moana, Disco, Sock Hop,
Creative Movement/sing along songs (2 yrs old), Bring It On/Cheer, Hawaiian Luau and more!!
*(Of course, the ballerina or princess theme usually inspires a room full of girls to come dressed in leotards and tutus.
Any comfortable clothing is fine, though.)
*(The Hip Hop party often draws a crowd in jeans, sneakers, hats, and fun, funky accessories because you just don't feel "cool" without the wardrobe!)
WHAT DI WILL PROVIDE:
* A beautiful large open studio space with vaulted ceilings, mirrored walls, ballet barres, and ample space for both movement skills and a party space
* A party host who will create the set up, teach the party, and assist with edibles, as well as assist with clean up and closure (large parties require an assistant host).
SET UP INCLUDES:
* A black or white linen covered table and bottled water of each guest (max 24 per party) and space for your gifts.
* Seating for immediate host family.
* Additional (but minimal) seating for family and friends who choose to stay for the duration of the party
WHAT DI WILL NOT PROVIDE:
* Party bags or party favors
* Cake or food
* Refrigeration space for beverages or ice cream
Gratuity is accepted if you feel your party host and/or party assistant did an exceptional job!
DANCE INDUSTRY PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
6614 Communications Parkway, Plano, TX 75024
Telephone: (972) 403-3208 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2018. Dance Industry. All Rights Reserved.